house_numbers = range(1, 13) + range(14, 20)
It’s great to announce our 13th Manchester CoderDojo.
For some, 13 is an unlucky number. For us, it just isn’t the case:
- We’re lucky to have a great venue supporting us with logistics, security, food and wifi…
- We’re lucky to have a brilliant bunch of volunteers who dedicate hours to making things happen…
- We’re lucky to have CoderDojo HQ, who send us boxes of Raspberry Pi’s…
- We’re lucky to have supportive parents who lend a hand…
- We’re lucky to have other CoderDojo’s springing up locally…
- And – we’re lucky that so many young people are into coding, making, computing, programing, playing, prototyping…
Places now available for #McrCoderDojo #13 11th May, 11-3pm, at The Sharp Project.
7 June: Join the People's History Museum to hack their digital collections
Learn: CoderDojo Kata
Resources and tutorials on the global CoderDojo wiki
Code: Raspberry Pi webcam time-lapse
Set up a time-lapse with a Raspberry Pi using a standard USB webcam
Hack: 10 Top DIY Photo Hacks
Tips and hacks for photo'ing...
Do: 5 Cool Participatory Space Projects
More lists of stuff to do!
(no sign of Lemongrab)
Fun: Watering the plants....
It's a Rube Goldberg machine (with screams)!